|“||Throwing my weight around!||„|
|~ Puffy, NiGHTS Archie Comics.|
Puffy has a beach ball appearance along with large pink rabbit ears, purple eyes, and a pink bunny tail. She has a high collar and long elegant-styled gloves. Many jewels can be found across her chest and on her belt. Puffy appears to be modeled after a rich opera singer.
NiGHTS into Dreams
Due to her flexible body, Puffy does not take damage from any of NiGHTS attacks, so to defeat her, the player must grab and throw Puffy throughout her mansion until they reach the end of it, where there will be a shelf. By throwing Puffy under it, the support will break, causing her to get smashed between the wall and the tumbling shelf.
Upon flying up to her, NiGHTS will automatically grab and start spinning her. The player shall aim and shoot her onward. Sometimes it'll be necessary to break obstacles to proceed.
Puffy has ball physics. This means that everytime the player throws her, she will bounce around and may hit NiGHTS.
After the battle, Puffy isn't seen again.
Puffy's battle takes place at her mansion which consists of three rooms, each room with a hallway between them. Starting at the bedroom, then dining room and lastly bathroom. Stairs can also be seen on the back wall in the dining room. Along the walls of Puffy's level are many paintings of Nightmaren minions and one of herself. The portrait of Puffy is actually an original concept drawing. After the bathroom, there is one last hallway where the shelf used to defeat Puffy is located.
Christmas NiGHTS into Dreams
A Puffy render appears in the concept arts.
In this mini game, the player controls Sonic the Hedgehog, who must collect all four ideyas in the Christmas NiGHTS version of Spring Valley on foot. After accomplishing that, Dr. Ivo Robotnik will appear as a boss parodying Puffy.  The boss theme will be a remix of the final boss battle theme from the Japanese and European version of Sonic CD with some bits of Puffy's theme in it called "Rolling Eggman".
A Puffy's portrait appears in the level at the dinning room.
NiGHTS Archie Comics
In the Archie Comics series, Puffy is a Claris' Nightmaren, contradicting with the game, where she is an Elliot Nightmaren. Puffy is the representation of Madame Puffilla, Claris' rude music tutor who's training her for the audition responsible for Claris' anxiety and stage fright.
In the first issue of the series, Claris was having nightmares about her training with Puffila, when suddenly Puffila turns into Puffy, who starts to mentally abuse Claris, claiming that her dream will never come true as she has no talent for singing. Claris screams for help and NiGHTS, who is dualized with Elliot and fighting Gillwing, hears her scream. In response, NiGHTS unfuses with Elliot and leaves him to fight Gillwing by himself, and they dualize with Claris to take down Puffy.
Puffy later makes one last appearance in the fifth issue, where she tries to fight Reala along with Gillwing, Jackle and Clawz after Reala proclaiming himself the new ruler of nightmaren. Before Puffy or any of the nightmarens have a chance to fight Reala, the latter attacks and makes them fall into an abyss.
- NiGHTS into Dreams (LCD): Puffy appears as a boss in the LCD adaptation of NiGHTS into Dreams. Defeating Puffy adds 100 points to the game's score.
- Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure DX: Puffy made a cameo in Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure DX as a card in the NiGHTS thematic pinball table from Casinopolis.
- Sonic Pinball Party: Puffy appears in Sonic Pinball Party as the boss of the Splash Garden's pinball table. To defeat her, the player must make the ball paraloop her enough times under 180 seconds. Puffy's name also appears in the Egg cup tournament.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed: Puffy makes a cameo in the second lap of the Dream Valley circuit, when the racers are transported to Nightmare. Additionally, a NiGHTS sticker set, which included a Puffy sticker, was made for the game, but it was not used in the final game.
- Sonic Lost World: Puffy appeared as the first boss of the Nightmare Zone DLC of Sonic Lost World, where she is ridden by Zazz. Puffy will fly across the stage and drop jewel at Sonic. To defeat her, Sonic must jump under her enough times until she gets defeated.
- Sega Superstars Tennis: Puffy herself, doesn't make an appearance in the game. However, her battle theme is an unlockable music track for the NiGHTS tennis court.
- Game Gag 1P Sega-hen: Puffy is one of the many NiGHTS characters to appear in the manga. She also appears in the manga's cover.
Descriptions and Profiles
Japanese bio (NiGHTS into Dreams)
"A rubber ball-like Second-Level, her body is pliable and flexible. Because of this, NiGHTS’s attacks don’t seem to work on her. Maybe somewhere around that mansion she created there’s a clue to defeating her."
- A mysterious easter egg can be randomly found after defeating Puffy in NiGHTS into Dreams. There is a big green closet at the end of the hallway that sometimes will open after the battle. Inside, there's a mysterious object which will fall out. The reason why this happens or the meaning of it are unknown (See Also: Unnamed Lamp-post Like Object).
- Sometimes, the closet will open, but the mysterious object won't fall, as it can be seen here.
- The object appears to have "face" in it, or to be wearing a golden mask, however it is hard to see it. When the object is inside the closet, it will keep its face/mask turned to the inside of the closet, and when it falls, it will turn its face/mask to a direction which the player's view can't reach.
- The mysterious object has been nicknamed "Lamp-post like object" by the community, due to its shape. However, it most likely isn't a lamp post.
- It's even possible to see the object when the closet doesn't open, through the closet's gap.
- The boss Donbalon from NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams is very similar to Puffy, not only he has a sphere-like shape, but his battle is also nearly identical to Puffy's.
- One thing Donbalon differs from Puffy is that his battle happens in a vertical arena rather than a horizontal one.
- Out of all the second level Nightmarens in the NiGHTS series, Puffy is the one with the most cameos and appearances in non-NiGHTS games and media.
- In Christmas NiGHTS into Dreams, there is a woman that appears in the cutscene after Elliot bumping into Claris, who curiously wears a belt which is identical to Puffy's belt.
- Puffy and Wizeman are the only NiGHTS into Dreams bosses whose battle arenas aren't circular.
- If the player doesn't move during her boss battle, Puffy will hop around NiGHTS until they move.
- In the Beta version of the game, Puffy had a pre battle dialog. 
- Bizarrely, both Puffy and Dr. Eggman laugh when they are defeated, that is, when they are about to get crushed. The reason for that is unknown.
- Donbalon from NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams also laughs when he is defeated, but due to his clown thematics, it makes some sense.
- There's a mirror on Puffy's mansion, which shows NiGHTS' reflection, but not Puffy's.
- Puffy's name is wordplay to the word, "puff".
- In the NiGHTS into Dreams game files, Puffy is nicknamed "#M2:MRS.FATTY". 
- Japanese Beta Sampler for NiGHTS into Dreams - Part 1